The Anti-Corporate Film Festival is open to U.S. and foreign-made, feature-length and short, narrative (fictional) and documentary films — including animated and experimental works.
Due to CounterCorp's mission, we only consider films that relate to corporations in some way. Non-English films must have English subtitles, and all submissions must be in NTSC format.
We have "rolling" submissions policy with no fixed deadline for entries. You can submit a film at any time of the year, and depending on when we receive it, we will consider it for our next screening.
To submit a film, please use our contact form to send an e-mail under the "Festival submissions" category with the following information:
- The name of the film (in English and the original language, if different)
- The approximate running time
- A brief description
- The director's name
- Year of release (or anticipated release date, if still in production)
- The country of origin (and original language, if other than English)
- The name of the production and/or distribution company
- Why you think it would be appropriate for the CounterCorp Festival
CounterCorp also welcomes suggestions from the general public for films we should show. To do so, please use the same procedure described above to send as much of the information listed there as possible. The more information you include, the more likely we'll be able to find the film.
For a list of the films shown at previous Festivals — including descriptions, trailers, and post-screening speakers — visit our Past Festivals page.