Fundraising is a challenge for all non-profit organizations, but it is especially difficult for groups such as CounterCorp that do not accept corporate funding.
That's why you need your support. In the absence of corporate funding, we rely entirely on community-based sources of support, which help us maintain a direct connection with our constituency. These sources of support include:
• Donations from members of the public
• Ticket sales for events such as film screenings
• Sponsorships by workers collectives and small businesses
• Collaboration with other non-profit organizations and activists
• Potential grants from a small number of progressive foundations
• People volunteering their time, effort, knowledge, and experience
CounterCorp is an all-volunteer organization — all of the money we raise goes to cover the costs of the annual Anti-Corporate Film Festival and our other programs.
CounterCorp would like to thank the following people and organizations for their generous help and support:
Artists' Television Access (ATA)
Craig Baldwin, Other Cinema
Bill Banning, Roxie Theater
Scott Beibin, Lost Film Festival
The Brava Theater Center
Tod Booth, advisor emeritus
Chris Carlsson, Counterpulse
Charlie Cray, Center for Corporate Policy
Ivan Jaigirdar, 3rd i South Asian Film Festival
Paula Jenkins, Global Exchange
Avi Lewis, director, "The Take"
Paul Mastrodonato, Nonprofit Works
John Musgrove, graphic designer
Chris Wiggum, Global Film Initiative
Dennis Williams, software consultant
Stacey Wisnia, Silent Film Festival
And all of our volunteers and supporters!